APPGECET IMPORTANT DATES 2017
APPGECET IMPORTANT DATES 2017
For any guidance call Gurukul India Helpline: 7014612609
To get Online Mock Tests and Preparation material for GATE 2017 Click Here
For complete guidance from preparation till admissions Click Here
The APPGECET 2017 Important Dates (Tentative) are as follows:
|Issue of Notification||1st week of March,2017|
|commencement of online applications||1st week of March, 2017|
|Last Date for submission of online applications|
|Without late fee||Last week of April, 2017|
|With a late fee of Rs 500||Last date of April,2017|
|With a late fee of Rs 2000||2nd week of May, 2017|
|With a late fee of Rs 5000||2nd week of May, 2017|
|With a late fee of Rs 10000||3rd week of may, 2017|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||3rd week of May, 2017|
|Examination Dates||Last week of May, 2017|
|Declaration of Results||1st week of June, 2017|
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Candidates are required to apply for APPGECET-2017 test through Online only (printed hardcopy of the applications will not be accepted).
- The application/ registration fee for the test is Rs. 600/- (Rs 300/- in case of SC/ST). In case a candidate wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
- Test is of two hour duration with 120 multiple choice objective type questions, carrying one mark for each question. The cut-off mark in the Common Entrance Test is 25%, in case of SC/ST there is no minimum marks.
- The examination will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon in the morning session and 2.00PM to 4.00 PM for the afternoon sessions as per the Time Table given in Test Schedule.
- The Question Papers will be in English only, syllabus of each test paper is given at annexure-A
- Candidates must ensure themselves that they have chosen the correct test paper, which qualifies them to become eligible to seek admission to the specific program they are interested in. The details of the courses offered by the Universities along with specified eligibility for each course and test to be written is given at annexure-B. Candidates should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria for admission into the preferred program as given in annexure-B.
- AP PGECET-2016 will be held at six different regional centers in the state i.e., Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Vijayawada, Guntur, Tirupathi, Anantapuram.
- As per AICTE the eligibility criterion for admission to Engineering is 50% in the qualifying examination (45% for reserved category). Further, the qualifying degree (Professional courses) obtained under distance mode must have AICTE approval.
- As per the Pharmacy council of India, the eligibility criterion for admission into M. Pharmacy Courses is 55% for OC&BC category and 50% for SC & ST.
- Candidate should satisfy local/non local status requirements as per AP GO Ms No 153.
- The Hall-Tickets are to be downloaded from the website www.appgecet.org. Without Hall-Tickets the candidate will not be allowed into the test centre.
- Separate Notification will be issued for admission based on GATE/GPAT Score.
- A.P. State policy on reservation shall be followed in the PG admissions.
- The candidate can apply for multiple tests. However, separate registration fee must be paid for each test.
- Appearing in the test does not guarantee admission. The candidate has to satisfy all the requirements at the time of admission.