Eshan College of Engineering, Mathura
28th Km. Mile Stone, Delhi-Agra Highway NH-2 , Farah, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
Eshan College of Engineering, Mathura was established in 2009. It is established with the aim to constantly develop the excellence of education to raise the aptitude of our students to facilitate them to embark upon a successful career. The college is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. This college is amanged by Lord Shiva Trust, which was established in 2008. Trust has been formed to impart education among the students irrespective of cast, creed, religion and social status along with involvement in other social welfare activities for the development of various sections of the society and community.
Eshan endeavors to accomplish this objective through a proper blend of high academic and practical skills supported by first-rate infrastructure, teaching methodology, dedication to quality management, highly motivated and committed resource pool, visionary leadership and a strong corporate patronage. Eshan meets the need of the struggling engineers of the coming era, where they can encounter the best of engineering materials and can achieve the acme in their professions. Eshan is dedicated to create professionals and engineers with know-how and confidence who are the future leaders in various sectors of our economy.
Why to Choose Eshan College of Engineering ?
- Innovative Teaching and Learning Methodology
- Devoted and Brilliant Academic Team
- Top-Class Training for Industry
- Excellent Infrastructure Facilities
- Cordial Industrial Relations for Better Placements
- 24X7 Student Support and Service Centre
Facilities at Eshan College of Engineering -
- Lecture Hall
- Placement Cell
Departments at Eshan College of Engineering -
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Applied Science and Humanities