Galgotias College Of Enggineering Technology,(GCET)
Galgotias Educational Institutions
1, Knowledge Park, Phase II
Greater Noida - 201306
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology (also known as GCET) is a self-financed engineering college, situated in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, in the National Capital Region of India. The institute is an off-campus center and constituent college of Galgotias University. The college is considered to be among the best private colleges in North India.
Vision & Mission
- To be a provider of globally-competitive proficient professionals.
- To nurture and sustain academic excellence, programmed to promote innovation, scholarship and abilities to analyze, experiment and synthesize.
- To foster academic-industry/professional synergies and to forge strategic alliances for greater upward mobility.
- To import need based education and create an ethos for research of relevance.
- To contribute to social and industrial development of the region
- To establish a technology incubation center, software development park and entrepreneurship cell training facility.
- To strengthen ties with industries, professional societies, accrediting bodies and statutory authorities that share common goals and responsibilities
- To establish a campus for international students in academic collaboration with globally acclaimed premier institutions.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities for all facets of professional training.
- To improve the work culture and develop a congenial organizational set-up.
Galgotias Educational Institutions (GEI) comprising of Galgotias Institute of Management & Technology (GIMT) and Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology (GCET) were founded by Smt. Shakuntla Educational and Welfare Society. Mr. Suneel Galgotia, a resolute visionary, committed to provide world class technical and management education is the founder Chairman, apart from being the Chancellor of Galgotias University and Managing Director of Galgotia Publications Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
The Galgotias Institute of Management & Technology and Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology are approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow formerly Uttar Pradesh Technical University. Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology, established in 1999, synergizes theoretical knowledge and practical skills to promote all round professional competence. Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology has acquired a unique status in UP, the NCR region and the country as a whole by breaking new grounds in producing professionals of national and international acclaim and has been recognized as one of the top ranking institutions imparting high quality education.
The Campus, spread over 19 acres is located on an 8-lane expressway connecting Greater Noida with Noida and New Delhi. It is truly a self-sufficient campus with spacious and beautifully academic buildings, separate, fully secure and comfortable hostels for boys and girls, seminar and conference halls as well as indoor and outdoor games facilities and a multi-cuisine cafeteria