Northern India Engineering College,Delhi (NIEC)
NIEC, New Delhi
FC-26, Shastri Park, New Delhi - 110 053
Northern India Engineering College (abbreviated NIEC Delhi or NIEC) is an engineering college located in New Delhi, India. It was established in 2003 by the Babu Banarasi Das Educational Society. NIEC offers under-graduate and post-graduate level full-time programs approved by AICTE in affiliation with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. In May 2015 the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) granted NIEC institutional accreditation at Grade B for a period of 5 years.
NIEC Delhi offers a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in seven areas that include:
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- B.Tech in Mechanical & Automation Engineering
- B.Tech in Information Technology (IT)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Northern India Engineering College (NIEC), New Delhi was established by BBDES, LUCKNOW in the year 2003. NIEC has an aesthetically designed campus spread over approximately 9 acres of lush green environment at Shastri Park. The Campus comprises of five interconnected blocks covering a built up area of approx. 3.0 Lac sq, ft. NIEC offers following Under Graduate and Post Graduate level full time Professional programs approved by AICTE in affiliation with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi.
"To produce a dynamic and vibrant force of technocrats with managerial abilities who can discover and develop innovative solutions to meet the challenge of 21st century."
Our vision as a technical Institution is to provide an open opportunity to the young generation, irrespective of their caste, creed & sex to imbibe knowledge and wisdom in various technical disciplines including engineering, management & Computer Science and Development of holistic personality & entrepreneurship enabling them to carve a niche in the Society for themselves.
- To provide the best possible education facilities.
- To emphasize on value-based education through multi-grade modern teaching methodologies.
- To develop sensitivity in our students to be responsible citizens of the nation to think in the direction of improving the quality of life and meeting society needs.
- To sustain an active partnership program with industry and other academic institutes with an aim to promote intellectual exchanges and resource sharing.
- To conduct value-added training programme for students.
- To enhance their "employability".
- To ensure holistic development of student's personality.