School of Engineering, Tezpur University
Assam | Government Institute | Co ed | Campus Area : No Information
Year of Establishment :1994 | AICTE Approval : Approved
NAPAAM TEZPUR - 784 028
DISTRICT : SONITPUR
Affiliated University :
Official Website :
About College :
School of Engineering
Vision of School of engineering
To be a leader in higher education recognized for excellence in teaching, research, innovation and service
Mission of School of engineering
- To strive hard to build supremacy in teaching, research and service so as to become one of the most sought after institutions of higher learning in the country
- To create infrastructure and provide challenging environment conducive to enriched learning opportunities for the students and aim at generating leaders of the future in their domain.
- To imbibe virtues among students, staff and faculty that resonates through its work culture, team work and output.
- To enthuse the students to aim for highest level of learning for personal and professional growth.
- To foster innovation and nurture critical and creative thinking.
- To impart high quality teaching to students in career oriented programmes in science, engineering, management and humanities that ensure employability
- To involve in public service and outreach activities with stakeholders for the benefit of the region, state, country and the world.
- To promote multidisciplinary and collaborative research with other institutes and industries that visibly impacts society.
- To facilitate co-curricular and extra-curricular pursuits of students, staff and faculty.