Swami Sarvanand Institute of Engineering and Technology (SSIET), one of the fastest growing institutions in the field of Engineering and Technology, was established in the year 2009 under the aegis of Dayanand Math trust Dinanagar which has now emerged as a centre of excellence in the realm of Technical education. The students here acquire confidence to make an impact in the world of Engineering and Technology. The knowledge gained at the college will help the future professionals to face the challenges, stiff competition with confidence. The college provides ample opportunities to the students for overall development besides paying full attention towards academic excellence. Faculty and supportive staff are very experienced and qualified. They involve themselves in all the students’ activities whether in campus or off campus. The college has a very impressive infrastructure and instructional facilities to help the students become an updated professional with knowledge par-excellence with other colleges of the region.
- Students are required to observe strict discipline / misbehavior will lead to disciplinary action including expulsion from the hostel and from the college.
- Students will mark their attendance daily between 9:00 pm 9:15 pm in the register maintained with the hostel warden
- No outsiders/ no-residents will be allowed to stay in the hostel.
- No female guest is allowed to the room in the boy hostel.
- During working hours, the students will not set in the hostel/canteen etc.
- Students are responsible for all fillings and property in their rooms. Any student found causing damage to the hostel property will be strictly dealt with.
- No intoxicants /weapons/electrical appliances/sticks etc. are not allowed to be kept /used in the hostel room
- The mess rules are available with the contractor.
- Mess-bills are to be made in the beginning of the month.
- Only authorized persons can meet the hostlers.
- The hostlers must be inside the hostel premises by 6:00 pm.
- A Fine of Rs.50/- will be charged for absent with prior permission.
MECHANICAL ENGG. LABS
- Strength of Material Lab
- Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Applied Thermodynamics Lab
- Theory of Machines Lab
- Engg. Material and Metallurgy Lab
- Material Metrology And Measurement
- Automobile Lab
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Lab
- Industrial Automation & Robotics Lab
- Fluid Machinery Lab
- Project and Simulation Lab
- Heat and Mass Transfer Lab
- CAD LAB
- CAM LAB EQUIPPED with CNC MACHINE
- Mechanical Vibration Lab
Electronics ENGG LAB
- Electronics Lab
- Analog Communication Lab
- FC Lab
- Digital Communication Lab
- Micro-processor Lab
- EMMIM Lab (Measurement Lab )
- Power Electronics And Control Lab
- Net-work Lab
- Analog IC Lab
- PCB Lab
- DSP Lab
- Electrical Lab
CIVIL ENGG LAB
- Survey Lab
- Fluid Mechanics LAB
- Survey-II Lab
- Structural Analysis Lab
- Transportation Engg. Lab
- Geotechnical Engineering Lab
COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENNG LABS
- Operating System Lab
- Data Structure & Programming Methodology
- Hardware Parts & Tools Lab
- Oracle Lab
- Internet Lab
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Language Lab (PC)