Sorry, no Colleges matched your criteria.
Sorry, no Related News matched your criteria.
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (APPGECET) is conducted at six regional centers across the state. The A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad will be issuing a separate notification for admission as per the admission policy for PG professional courses. Preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates in admissions to various PG professional programmes in the Institutions / Colleges of the State of Andhra Pradesh. After exhausting GATE qualified candidates, the remaining vacant seats will be filled with those candidates who have secured ranks in the APPGECET-2017 as per Merit Order.
APPGECET 2017 APPLICATION FORM
The application forms for the APPGECET 2017 will be available online from 1st week of March, 2017.Candidates are required to apply for APPGECET-2017 test through Online only (printed hardcopy of the applications will not be accepted). The application/ registration fee for the test is Rs. 600/- (Rs 300/- in case of SC/ST). In case a candidate wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
APPGECET 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad will be issuing a separate notification for admission as per the admission policy for PG professional courses.
- Preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates in admissions to various PG professional programmes in the Institutions / Colleges of the State of Andhra Pradesh. After exhausting GATE qualified candidates, the remaining vacant seats will be filled with those candidates who have secured ranks in the APPGECET-2017 as per Merit Order.
- As per the latest AICTE approval process Hand Book eligibility criterion for admission to Engineering courses is 50% marks in qualifying examination (45% for reserved category). However candidates shall fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in the relevant GOs at the time of admissions.
- As per the Pharmacy council of India, the eligibility criterion for admission into M. Pharmacy Courses is 55% for OC& BC category and 50% for SC & ST.
- All PG programmes of Part-Time / SSS / Sponsored courses shall not come under the purview of this test (APPGECET-2017).
APPGECET 2017 IMPORTANT DATES
The APPGECET 2017 Important Dates (Tentative) are as follows:
|Issue of Notification||1st week of March,2017|
|commencement of online applications||1st week of March, 2017|
|Last Date for submission of online applications|
|Without late fee||Last week of April, 2017|
|With a late fee of Rs 500||Last date of April,2017|
|With a late fee of Rs 2000||2nd week of May, 2017|
|With a late fee of Rs 5000||2nd week of May, 2017|
|With a late fee of Rs 10000||3rd week of may, 2017|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||3rd week of May, 2017|
|Examination Dates||Last week of May, 2017|
|Declaration of Results||1st week of June, 2017|
APPGECET 2017 EXAM PATTERN
- The examination will be held in pen and paper mode.
- Only blue or black ball point pens are allowed in the examination.If a candidate uses another pen then his/her examination will be discarded.
- The time limit in which candidates will have to solve all the questions is 2 hours.
- It will be held in 2 shifts namely in forenoon and afternoon.
- Timing of PGECET examination is as follows ( As per Exam Pattern of AP PGECET 2016):
Timing of forenoon: 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
Timing of afternoon: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- The question paper will consist of 120 questions.
- Each correct question will carry 1 mark. It means that the question paper will consist of 120 marks in total.
- As per AP PGECET 2016 exam pattern, no negative marking scheme will be followed for marking incorrect answers.
- All the questions will be of multiple choice type; this means that each question will carry four/five answer option.
- According to Andhra Pradesh PGECET exam pattern, question paper will consist of:
- Language of the examination will be English only.
- The Cutoff of the test will be 25%. This is per preceding year’s analysis. It is also subjected to change.
- The question paper will be divided into three courses namely:
APPGECET 2017 ADMIT CARD.
The APPGECET 2017 Admit Card or APPGECET 2017 Hall Ticket will be available for download online from the 3rd week of May, 2017. The Hall Ticket or Admit Card can be downloaded from: www.appgecet.org .
APPGECET 2017 RESULT
AP PGECET results 2017 are released in the official website at www.appgecet.org. The result will be declared in 1st week of June, 2017.
Five Regional Test Centers for the AP PGECET exam are:
Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Guntur, Tirupathi, Anantapuram.
Also see: ACLAT, AIBE, AIL Entrance Test, AILET, AMU Law Entrance Test, AP LAWCET, BHU UET, BILAT, BVP CET, Calcutta University BA LLB Entrance Exam, CLAT, Common Entrance Test Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, CUSAT CAT, DAVV CET, GLAT, GPTU, IPU CET, Jiwaji University Entrance Test, JMI Law Entrance Test, JUET, Kerala CEE , KLAEE, KIITEE, LFAT, Lloyd Entrance Test, LSAT India, MDU Entrance Test, MH CET Law, MSU Law Entrance Test, MUCLET, NLET, PU BA/BCom LLB Entrance Test, Reva CLAT, RULET, SET, SLCU Law Entrance Exam, TS LAWCET, ULSAT, UUJEE, WJNEE, AP PGLCET, BHU PET, DU LLM Entrance Exam, HP University Entrance Test, ILICAT, LLM Admission Test Allahabad University, NMLET, PU CET, TS PGLCET, BLET, BU LEE, DU LLB Entrance Exam, LAT Allahabad University, PU LLB Entrance Test, ULET, AAT, AEEE, AP EAMCET, AP PGECET, Assam CEE, BCECE, BITS HD, BITSAT, CG PET, COMEDK UGET, GATE, GCET, HP CET, IPU CET, ISI, ISM EE, JCECE, JEE Advanced, JEE Main, JKCET, KCET, KEAM, LPUNEST, MHT CET, MU OET, NATA, NPAT, OJEE, PESSAT, SET, SPSAT, SRMGEET, SRMJEE, SUAT, TJEE, TS EAMCET, TS PGECET, UPESEAT, UPSEE, VITEEE, VITMEE, WBJEEM