- University School of Biotechnology ,Delhi (USBT)
- Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology, Delhi (GTBIT)
- Northern India Engineering College,Delhi (NIEC)
- University School of Information and Communication Technology,Delhi
- Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women
- HMR Institute of Technology & Management, Delhi
- Ch. Brahm Prakash Government Engineering College, Delhi
- G. B. Pant Engineering College, New Delhi
- University School of Chemical Technology,Delhi(USCT)
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, Delhi(MAIT)
- Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, Delhi
- BHAGWAN PARSHURAM INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY(BPIT),Delhi
- Ansal Institute of Technology (AIT), Delhi
- Amity School of Engineering & Technology , Delhi
Sorry, no Related News matched your criteria.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts Common Entrance Test for various courses known as IPU CET. Every year IPU CET exam is organized to grant students admission in various UG, PG, courses in the fields of Engineering, Architecture, Management, Medical, Humanities etc. IPU entrance exam is a university level examination, which is held every year. It is recognized by the Delhi government. This is the main assessment conducted in conditions of admitting eligible candidates in numerous fields such as Technology & Engineering, Law, Nursing, Pharmacy and Education.
IPU CET Exam Pattern for B Tech is as follows:
The duration of IPU CET examination is 3 hours with 300 multiple choice questions of 900 marks. The medium of answering the paper will be English only. The questions are asked from the syllabus of 11 and 12 standard based on physics, chemistry and mathematics (PCM). One mark is deducted for a single wrong answer and will get 3 marks for every right answer. The candidate should bring the black ballpoint pen to fill the OMR sheet in the examination hall. So, write each and every answer carefully if you don’t know the answer doesn’t waste the time in that question go to the next question.
IPUCET APPLICATION FORM 2017
All the candidates shall submit application forms only through online mode for all Common Entrance Tests 2017. The application form is available at the University website http://www.ipu.ac.in. The application form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee of Rs.1000/- excluding processing charges and taxes, as applicable, shall be available from last week of January, 2017.
The Students need to complete the following steps to submit the IPUCET 2017 Application Form online:
- Online Registration
- Filling the Application Form: By filling the Personal Details, Qualification and uploading desired documents.
- Completing Payment: By Completing the Payment either Online for the Application Form.
- The application forms shall be available in the online mode only from the University Website: http://www.ipu.ac.in
- The last date of application may be extended for any programme or programme group for which a common entrance test is to be conducted by the University.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether he/she possess the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
- The applicants are advised that since the form filling as well as admit cards shall be made available through the online mode only, they must keep the details of their login id and the password secure and safe.
- Applicants should be careful in choosing the CETs that they apply for, as no change would be permissible after the application has been submitted.
- From the merit of a specific CET Code, admissions are in general made to a specific set of programmes of studies. This document illustrates the list of programmes to which admissions were made in the academic session 2015-16. The University may add or remove programmes of studies from any or all CET Codes.
- After the application for any CET is submitted, if there is any mistake in date of birth, spelling mistake in name of applicants or the parents name or in the choice of category claimed for the purpose of availing reservation, the applicant must submit an application in physical form (together with applicable processing fees of Rs. 500/-) to:
Reception, Examination Division, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
This application must be submitted within 5 working days of the last date of form submission
Also see: ACLAT, AIBE, AIL Entrance Test, AILET, AMU Law Entrance Test, AP LAWCET, BHU UET, BILAT, BVP CET, Calcutta University BA LLB Entrance Exam, CLAT, Common Entrance Test Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, CUSAT CAT, DAVV CET, GLAT, GPTU, IPU CET, Jiwaji University Entrance Test, JMI Law Entrance Test, JUET, Kerala CEE , KLAEE, KIITEE, LFAT, Lloyd Entrance Test, LSAT India, MDU Entrance Test, MH CET Law, MSU Law Entrance Test, MUCLET, NLET, PU BA/BCom LLB Entrance Test, Reva CLAT, RULET, SET, SLCU Law Entrance Exam, TS LAWCET, ULSAT, UUJEE, WJNEE, AP PGLCET, BHU PET, DU LLM Entrance Exam, HP University Entrance Test, ILICAT, LLM Admission Test Allahabad University, NMLET, PU CET, TS PGLCET, BLET, BU LEE, DU LLB Entrance Exam, LAT Allahabad University, PU LLB Entrance Test, ULET, AAT, AEEE, AP EAMCET, AP PGECET, Assam CEE, BCECE, BITS HD, BITSAT, CG PET, COMEDK UGET, GATE, GCET, HP CET, IPU CET, ISI, ISM EE, JCECE, JEE Advanced, JEE Main, JKCET, KCET, KEAM, LPUNEST, MHT CET, MU OET, NATA, NPAT, OJEE, PESSAT, SET, SPSAT, SRMGEET, SRMJEE, SUAT, TJEE, TS EAMCET, TS PGECET, UPESEAT, UPSEE, VITEEE, VITMEE, WBJEEM