- University Visveswariah College of Engineering (UVCE)
- University B.D.T. College of Engineering
- Tontadarya College of Engineering
- Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering
- PES Institute of Technology (South Campus)
- P E S University
- Malnad College of Engineering
- Jain Institute of Technology Davanagere (JITD)
- Government Sri Krishnarajendra Silver Jubilee Technological Institute of Engineering, Bangalore (SKSJTI)
- Government Engineering College, Raichur
- Government Engineering College, Mandya
- Government Engineering College, Kushalnagar
- Government Engineering College Karwar
- Government Engineering College Huvinahadagali
- Government Engineering College, Hassan
- Government Engineering College, Devagiri
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute Of Technology, Bangalore
- Biluru Gurubasava Mahaswamiji Institute of Technology
Sorry, no Related News matched your criteria.
The Karnataka Common Entrance Test or KCET is conducted for the purpose of determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates and the ward/s of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants to the First year or First semester of full time courses for Government share of seats in Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga, Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Farm Science courses i.e., B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc (Forestry), B.Sc. Agri Bio Tech, BHSc.(Home Science), B.Tech (Agri.Engg), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.FSc (Fisheries), B.Tech (Food Science &Tech)., B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op), B.Pharm and Pharm-D course, in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided Professional Educational Institutions in the State of Karnataka.
KCET Exam Pattern is as follows:
KCET is held on TWO days in FOUR different sessions for four subjects. On the first day, test is conducted for Biology and Mathematics subjects in two sessions and on the next day test is conducted for Physics and Chemistry subjects in two sessions as per the date and time notified.
Each paper / subject is conducted for 60 marks each with duration of 80 minutes. Each question paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions (Objective) type. The question paper in each subject is in 16 different versions and each question has four different options. Each question carries ONE mark each. The candidate is expected to attempt all the questions, in order to obtain maximum marks. In other words, there is no choice of questions.
THERE IS NO NEGATIVE EVALUATION WITH REGARD TO WRONG / INCORRECT ANSWERS BUT MARKS WILL NOT BE AWARDED IN RESPECT OF MULTIPLE ANSWERS for the same question.
KCET APPLICATION FORM 2017
The KCET 2017 Application Form will be available online tentatively from the 2nd week of January, 2017. The Application Form will be available online on the official website of KCET: www.kea.kar.nic.in . Candidates have to enter the application details through online to become eligible for admission to Professional Courses through Karnataka Examinations Authority. There is no pen and paper form. The conventional method of pen and paper filling of form is done away from 2015. Please note the following:
- Online application is a user-friendly application.
- First candidates have to download the blank application and in consultation with parents confirm the information / details to be entered in the downloaded application form and familiarise the same by practicing at home.
- Candidates will be provided with all the information required for each entry during filling of online application.
- Most of the fields will be only a selection from the readily available information; and all the fields are self-explanatory with dropdown menu; the candidates have to select the suitable / appropriate items from the list
- The entire online application process is in two phases. In the first phase candidates will fill the details and can edit the data any number of times and can take the draft printouts before selecting the declaration. Before commencing the second phase, candidates can edit / delete / add any information any number of times.
- In the second phase the candidates have to select the declaration after confirming themselves that there are no changes to be incorporated or all the entries made by them in the online application are correct.
- Once the declaration is done, there is no provision to change / edit / delete / add any information to the entries already made by the candidates.
Also see: ACLAT, AIBE, AIL Entrance Test, AILET, AMU Law Entrance Test, AP LAWCET, BHU UET, BILAT, BVP CET, Calcutta University BA LLB Entrance Exam, CLAT, Common Entrance Test Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, CUSAT CAT, DAVV CET, GLAT, GPTU, IPU CET, Jiwaji University Entrance Test, JMI Law Entrance Test, JUET, Kerala CEE , KLAEE, KIITEE, LFAT, Lloyd Entrance Test, LSAT India, MDU Entrance Test, MH CET Law, MSU Law Entrance Test, MUCLET, NLET, PU BA/BCom LLB Entrance Test, Reva CLAT, RULET, SET, SLCU Law Entrance Exam, TS LAWCET, ULSAT, UUJEE, WJNEE, AP PGLCET, BHU PET, DU LLM Entrance Exam, HP University Entrance Test, ILICAT, LLM Admission Test Allahabad University, NMLET, PU CET, TS PGLCET, BLET, BU LEE, DU LLB Entrance Exam, LAT Allahabad University, PU LLB Entrance Test, ULET, AAT, AEEE, AP EAMCET, AP PGECET, Assam CEE, BCECE, BITS HD, BITSAT, CG PET, COMEDK UGET, GATE, GCET, HP CET, IPU CET, ISI, ISM EE, JCECE, JEE Advanced, JEE Main, JKCET, KCET, KEAM, LPUNEST, MHT CET, MU OET, NATA, NPAT, OJEE, PESSAT, SET, SPSAT, SRMGEET, SRMJEE, SUAT, TJEE, TS EAMCET, TS PGECET, UPESEAT, UPSEE, VITEEE, VITMEE, WBJEEM