- University Departments of RTU, Kota
- SRM University , Chennai (Ramapuram Campus)
- SRM University , Chennai (Kattankulathur Campus)
- Srinivas Institute of Technology
- Siddaganga Institute of Technology
- Shekhawati Engineering College, Dundlod, Jhunjhunu
- P E S University
- P D A College of Engineering
- Moradabad Educational Trust (MET)Faculty of Architecture
- MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur
- M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology
- KLE Technological University
- KLE Technological University
- K.L.S. Gogte Institute of Technology
- Indo Global College Of Engineering
- Impact College of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Reva University
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
- Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, BHUBANESWAR
- Buddha Group of Institutions, Udaipur
- B M S College of Engineering
- B L D E A`s V.P. Dr. P. G. Hallakatti College of Engineering and Technology
- Axis Institute of Architecture,Kanpur
- Angadi Institute of Technology and Management
- AJAY BINAY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY , CUTTACK (ABIT)
Sorry, no Related Article matched your criteria.
Sorry, no Related News matched your criteria.
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is being conducted by the Council of Architecture, being the competent & final authority for the purpose of fixing norms and standards for architectural institutions and having the necessary expertise to hold a Common Aptitude Test in Architecture, at national level to provide a single window system for appearing in aptitude test and to facilitate institutions, students and public at large for admission to First year of 5 year B.Arch Degree Course at all recognized Institutions all over country. NATA is being conducted in terms of the provisions laid down under CoA (Minimum Standards of Architectural Education) Regulations, 1983 [published in the Gazette of India in Part III, Section 4 on 26th March, 1983 and 27th August, 1983] and the Revised Guidelines on Admission to 1st year of Fiveyear Degree Course in Architecture approved by the Council at its 45th Meeting held on 28.04.2006. These Guidelines stipulate that a separate aptitude test in Architecture should be conducted and such test should not be combined with the tests for admissions to Engineering, Pharmacy, Medicine and other disciplines. The Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, in the matter of P.A.Inamdar&Ors. Vs. State of Maharashtra &Ors. [Appeal (Civil) 5041 of 2005], in its Judgement dated 12.08.2005 also emp hasised on the need for a common entrance test followed by a single window system. The purpose of conducting NATA is to provide a single scheme of examination for holding aptitude test and to facilitate prospective students all over the country to apply for admissions in architecture seats in institutions spread across the country while the actual admissions shall be carried out only by the concerned designated authorities of the respective states/ institutions based on NATA. The NATA also ensures that the eligibility criteria for admission to five-year Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) degree course, as prescribed by CoA and duly approved by the Central Government, are strictly adhered to and followed all over the country in Architectural Institutions.
For more information visit - https://www.nata.in
Also see: ACLAT, AIBE, AIL Entrance Test, AILET, AMU Law Entrance Test, AP LAWCET, BHU UET, BILAT, BVP CET, Calcutta University BA LLB Entrance Exam, CLAT, Common Entrance Test Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, CUSAT CAT, DAVV CET, GLAT, GPTU, IPU CET, Jiwaji University Entrance Test, JMI Law Entrance Test, JUET, Kerala CEE , KLAEE, KIITEE, LFAT, Lloyd Entrance Test, LSAT India, MDU Entrance Test, MH CET Law, MSU Law Entrance Test, MUCLET, NLET, PU BA/BCom LLB Entrance Test, Reva CLAT, RULET, SET, SLCU Law Entrance Exam, TS LAWCET, ULSAT, UUJEE, WJNEE, AP PGLCET, BHU PET, DU LLM Entrance Exam, HP University Entrance Test, ILICAT, LLM Admission Test Allahabad University, NMLET, PU CET, TS PGLCET, BLET, BU LEE, DU LLB Entrance Exam, LAT Allahabad University, PU LLB Entrance Test, ULET, AAT, AEEE, AP EAMCET, AP PGECET, Assam CEE, BCECE, BITS HD, BITSAT, CG PET, COMEDK UGET, GATE, GCET, HP CET, IPU CET, ISI, ISM EE, JCECE, JEE Advanced, JEE Main, JKCET, KCET, KEAM, LPUNEST, MHT CET, MU OET, NPAT, OJEE, PESSAT, SET, SPSAT, SRMGEET, SRMJEE, SUAT, TJEE, TS EAMCET, TS PGECET, UPESEAT, UPSEE, VITEEE, VITMEE, WBJEEM