Sorry, no Related Article matched your criteria.
Sorry, no Related News matched your criteria.
SRMGEET or SRM Graduate Engineering Entrance Test is conducted for admissions in the M. Tech course offered in various branches at SRM University. The examination is common for SRM University and SRM University Haryana.
SRMGEET is an online examination of One and half hours duration. The SRMGEET Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The questions are set at the corresponding degree level.
- The questions are of scholastic aptitude type.
- The question paper consists of 100 questions with duration of 150 mts.
- Each correct answer carries 3 marks and each wrong answer carries negative mark of 1.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been called for the written test / counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a program will stand cancelled if he / she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as Marks Statements, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, etc.) to the Admissions Officer before the date stipulated by the University.
- Admissions to various programs will however be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates / documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed, even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves all right to cancel the candidate’s admission and such a decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
For More Information Visit official website of SRM - http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/
M.Tech aspirants wishing to apply to the SRM University must appear for the SRMGEET 2017 to avail admissions. The exam is online. The SRMGEET Application is available online or can be downloaded. Candidates can check the complete details of the exam on this page and know about the Eligibility Criteria required to apply, application procedure, exam pattern, important dates and counselling.
Also see: ACLAT, AIBE, AIL Entrance Test, AILET, AMU Law Entrance Test, AP LAWCET, BHU UET, BILAT, BVP CET, Calcutta University BA LLB Entrance Exam, CLAT, Common Entrance Test Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, CUSAT CAT, DAVV CET, GLAT, GPTU, IPU CET, Jiwaji University Entrance Test, JMI Law Entrance Test, JUET, Kerala CEE , KLAEE, KIITEE, LFAT, Lloyd Entrance Test, LSAT India, MDU Entrance Test, MH CET Law, MSU Law Entrance Test, MUCLET, NLET, PU BA/BCom LLB Entrance Test, Reva CLAT, RULET, SET, SLCU Law Entrance Exam, TS LAWCET, ULSAT, UUJEE, WJNEE, AP PGLCET, BHU PET, DU LLM Entrance Exam, HP University Entrance Test, ILICAT, LLM Admission Test Allahabad University, NMLET, PU CET, TS PGLCET, BLET, BU LEE, DU LLB Entrance Exam, LAT Allahabad University, PU LLB Entrance Test, ULET, AAT, AEEE, AP EAMCET, AP PGECET, Assam CEE, BCECE, BITS HD, BITSAT, CG PET, COMEDK UGET, GATE, GCET, HP CET, IPU CET, ISI, ISM EE, JCECE, JEE Advanced, JEE Main, JKCET, KCET, KEAM, LPUNEST, MHT CET, MU OET, NATA, NPAT, OJEE, PESSAT, SET, SPSAT, SRMGEET, SRMJEE, SUAT, TJEE, TS EAMCET, TS PGECET, UPESEAT, UPSEE, VITEEE, VITMEE, WBJEEM