Sorry, no Colleges matched your criteria.
Sorry, no Related News matched your criteria.
TS PGECET 2017
Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is a Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and Planning (ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch / Graduate level PharmD (Post Baccalaureate)) courses for the academic year 2017-2018 conducted by University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of Telangana., Hyderabad. The main objective of TS PGECET-2017 is to identify at the state level, meritorious and motivated candidates for admission to Post Graduate programmes in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy, and Graduate level Pharm-D (PB).
TSPGECET 2017 APPLICATION FORM
If the applicants want to apply after the final date of online submission of the fee, then the students have to pay some extra fee along with the application fee as the fine for the payment following the due date. The last date to submit the application form is 3rd week of April, 2017 (without late fee). GPAT/GATE applicants are not required to apply for the TS PGECET entrance test as they are selected on the basis of their qualified score in GATE/GPAT. No offline facility will provide for filling the application form. The Application form of 2016 will be finalized differently on the basis of candidate category. The payment of TS PGECET 2016 application form can be done through the debit/credit. The applicants will be able to pay cash to TS online centre against an application fee in order to apply for the TS PGECET 2016. Keep the submission receipt of the paid application form for the future evidence.
The Candidates can pay the application form fee through AP/TS Online Centre’s and before they can apply online.
- The candidates are suggested to go through the official website of TS PGECET 2016
- Candidates have to pay first pay for the application fee and next fill the information in the form.
- The applicants have to fill all the details like Name of candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No or other personal details.
- The candidates should select the payment mode before applying and note the transaction id after making the payment throughout debit card/credit.
- The applicants must upload their signature and scanned passport size snap in the allotted space.
- Take out the hard copy of the TS PGECET 2016 Application Form.
TSPGECET 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad will be issuing a separate notification for admission as per the admission policy for PG professional courses.
- Preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates in admissions to various PG professional programmes in the Institutions/Colleges of the State of Telangana. After exhausting GATE qualified candidates, the remaining vacant seats will be filled with those candidates who have secured ranks in the TS PGECET-2017 as per Merit Order.
- As per the latest AICTE approval process Hand Book eligibility criterion for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy courses is 50% marks in group subjects taken together in the qualifying examination (45% for reserved category). However candidates shall fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in the relevant GOs at the time of admissions.
- All PG programmes of Part-Time/SSS/Sponsored courses shall not come under the purview of this test (TS PGECET-2017)
TSPGECET 2017 IMPORTANT DATES
The TSPGECET 2017 Important Dates (Tentative) are as follows:
|Issue of Notification||2nd week of March , 2017|
|Date of commencement of online applications||2nd week of March, 2017|
|Last Date for submission of online application|
|Without late fee||3rd week of April, 2017|
|With a late fee of Rs 500||1st week of May, 2017|
|With a late fee of Rs 2000||2nd week of may, 2017|
|With a late fee of Rs 5000||3rd week of may, 2017|
|With a late fee of Rs 10000||Last week of May, 2017|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||Last week of May, 2017|
|Examination Dates||1st week of June, 2017|
TSPGECET 2017 EXAM PATTERN
- TSPGECET-2016 examinations consist of 120 questions in each paper of 2 hours duration and carry a maximum of 120 marks. No negative marks will be awarded for incorrect answer.2. All the question papers of TSPGECET-2016 will be of objective type with multiple choice questions.
3. The entrance test will be conducted in offline mode i.e Paper Based Test (OMR).
TSPGECET 2017 ADMIT CARD
The TSPGECET 2017 Admit Card or TSPGECET 2017 Hall Ticket will be available for download online from the last week of May, 2017. The Hall Ticket or Admit Card can be downloaded from: www.tspgecet.org .
TSPGECET 2017 SYLLABUS
The syllabus of TSPGECET 2017 can be downloaded from www.tspgecet.org/syllabus.
TSPGECET 2017 RESULT
TS PGECET results 2017 are released in the official website at www.tspgecet.org. The result will be declared in 1st week of June, 2017.
Also see: ACLAT, AIBE, AIL Entrance Test, AILET, AMU Law Entrance Test, AP LAWCET, BHU UET, BILAT, BVP CET, Calcutta University BA LLB Entrance Exam, CLAT, Common Entrance Test Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, CUSAT CAT, DAVV CET, GLAT, GPTU, IPU CET, Jiwaji University Entrance Test, JMI Law Entrance Test, JUET, Kerala CEE , KLAEE, KIITEE, LFAT, Lloyd Entrance Test, LSAT India, MDU Entrance Test, MH CET Law, MSU Law Entrance Test, MUCLET, NLET, PU BA/BCom LLB Entrance Test, Reva CLAT, RULET, SET, SLCU Law Entrance Exam, TS LAWCET, ULSAT, UUJEE, WJNEE, AP PGLCET, BHU PET, DU LLM Entrance Exam, HP University Entrance Test, ILICAT, LLM Admission Test Allahabad University, NMLET, PU CET, TS PGLCET, BLET, BU LEE, DU LLB Entrance Exam, LAT Allahabad University, PU LLB Entrance Test, ULET, AAT, AEEE, AP EAMCET, AP PGECET, Assam CEE, BCECE, BITS HD, BITSAT, CG PET, COMEDK UGET, GATE, GCET, HP CET, IPU CET, ISI, ISM EE, JCECE, JEE Advanced, JEE Main, JKCET, KCET, KEAM, LPUNEST, MHT CET, MU OET, NATA, NPAT, OJEE, PESSAT, SET, SPSAT, SRMGEET, SRMJEE, SUAT, TJEE, TS EAMCET, TS PGECET, UPESEAT, UPSEE, VITEEE, VITMEE, WBJEEM