Registration for NATA 2016 finally ends on 18th August
The last date to register for NATA 2016 or National Aptitude Test for Architecture 2016 is 18th August, 2016 while the last date on which a candidate can appear for the NATA Exam is 20th August, 2016. The examination serves as a mandatory entrance test for admissions in the 5 year Architecture course offered at various state level and National Level colleges.
The Important Dates for this year for NATA were as follows:
|Registration Start||21st January, 2016|
|Exam Start||1st April, 2016|
|Last Date of Exam||20th August, 2016|
|Last Date of Registration||18th August, 2016|
This year there were also a lot of changes introduced in NATA being in effect from 1st April, 2016, these were as follows:
- Starting 1stApril 2016 Candidates can attempt NATA for a maximum of 5 (FIVE) TIMES within Two Years from the date of their First attempt.
- The best score out of the number of attempts till date will be the “VALID SCORE”(Maximum of 5).
- "Best of 5attempts” system will be applicable for the NATA test given from 1st April 2016.
- “Validity of the “Best score”will be for 2 years from the date of their first attempt in 2016.
- A new NATA Registration form is to be submitted online by the candidate at the NATA website for every attempt and the required Fee to be paid for every attempt.
- The mark list will show the“ best marks “ scored by the candidate among all his previous attempts ( Maximum of 5 ) as “VALID SCORE“
- For determining the “best of 5” for the students who appeared for NATA test before 2016, 5 (Five) more attempts will be allowed and their earlier“last valid score” also will be considered for obtaining the Best Score and for such students the validity of their “Valid score” will be 2 years from the date of their First attempt in 2016.
- If any candidate is found registering afresh concealing the earlier appearance (including registered but exam not given cases ) for NATA test, he / she will forfeit his / her candidature and further his / her all previous scores will be cancelled and he / she will be barred from appearing for NATA again.